RENTAL POLICIES & CONDITIONS
Prices do not include Setup / Cost is Extra Upon Size and Location.
Our team is trained to perform and treat with curtsey all of our clients and will only be responsible to deliver as noted what is on your contract. Any additional services perform by our team at your request not noted on your contract will imply additional fees.
All rental equipment is to be returned clean or a $20.00 service fee may apply.
Delivery & Pickup Cost is Extra Upon Location.
We require 50% of the rental down in order to secure the equipment requested.
The remaining balance is due at the time when you get possession of the equipment.
Most of the equipment is based on a one-day rental.
Once the reservation has been made, we understand that changes do happen and we ask you to notify us at the earliest possible time to avoid the following cancellation fees:
31+ Days prior to event cancellation fee: Full refund, no questions asked.
30 Days prior to event cancellation fee: 10% of total.
15-29 Days prior to event cancellation fee: 25% of total.
7-14 Days prior to event cancellation fee: 50% of total.
6 Days or less prior to event cancellation fee: No refund
7 Days prior to event reschedule: 10% of total.
Same Day Extreme Weather Conditions: Full refund, no questions asked.
We may cancel your reservation at any given time if it implies our team from performing on a unsafe environment. In this case we’ll issue 50% refund.
We deliver all of our equipment in good and working condition.
We double count each order prior to delivery to avoid mistakes.
We ask you to count and verify equipment upon taking possession.
You will be charged for any missing items upon return.
We also charge for any damage to our equipment.
We deliver our linens clean, ironed and ready to be used.
You don‘t have to wash the linens upon return.
Please make sure linens are not returned burned, torn, or with candle wax.
If there is food or liquid spills, please do not place linens in plastic bags.
We offer Damage Waiver on all equipment and we encourage but not require as a condition of rental.
Its purpose is to protect you from extra charges due to unexpected damage to our equipment.
The cost is 10% of the total equipment rental price.
The Damage Waiver does not cover loss or negligence.
The Damage Waiver is a courtesy extended to our clients to keep replacement costs low.
The Damage Waiver is non-refundable.
Broken or Damage items must be returned.
If you choose not to pay for Damage Waiver, you are responsible for replacement cost.
25% of the loss or damage equipment will be added to the original replacement cost.
DELIVERY & PICKUP CHARGES
Prices include delivery and pickup during normal business hours:
(M-F 8:00 -5:00pm & Sat 8:00-4:00pm)
TENT CONTRACT TERMS
In a rental contract Esquivel Events LLC, shall be called Owner and the Customer shall be called Hirer.
- Hirer agrees to have the installation area marked and cleared before the installation, (Up), date and the contents of the tent removed before the Removal (DN) date.
- Hirer assumes liability for and agrees to pay for all damages to the equipment rented or replacement costo in case of thefy, while it is in the Hirer’s possession. Reasonable wear and tear and acts normally attributed to God or nature are accepted.
- Hirer understands that tents are temporary structures and could possibly collapse during conditions of sever wind, rain or snow. Owner cannot assume liability for harm to persons or damages caused to any of the contents of a tent while it is Hirers possession. It is also understood that by nature of tents there may be some leakage during rains.
- Owner shall not be responsible for damages to underground installations such as water, electric, gas, sewer lines, or irrigation lines.
- Hirer understands that this tent has been reserved for the Hirer and there will be a 50% cancellation fee if this order is canceled with less that two weeks notice.
- Hirer understands that many local governments require a permit ot install a tent and agrees to obtain at the Hirer’s expense all necessary permits, licenses and consents required by law before the installation date.
- Owner can contact local governments to obtain city permits required at an additional cost to the hirer But Owner does not guarantee permit will be granted by the city.
- Hirer shall payt to the Owner, in advance, the full amount listed on contract services rendered and taxes.
- Hirer shall call 1-800-DigTess for underground testing.
- Preparation: The installation area must be clear of obstructions before we arrive, as the first part of a installation is to spread the tent out flat. In like manner the tent must be emtpy when we come to take it down so it can be laid flat on the ground.
- Aspahlt installation: To install a tent on asphalt we drive a stake about 30″ long into de asphalt. When we takedown a tent we fill the holes with ready mix cement.
- Space requirements: We generally will have to have a minimum of 7′ clearance outside the perimeter of the tent on all four sides. If you do not have this clear area you must let us know so we can suggest alternatives or solutions.
- Sales Taxes: Appropiate sales taxes will be collected on all rentals in the State of Texas, unless the Hirer is: 1. A Non-Profit or Tax-Exempt Organization. 2. A re-enter collecting the sales tax from the ultimate user of the equipment. 3. A direct pay corporation. In any of these situations the Hirer must sign and return tye appropriate certificate required by the State of Texas, which we can provide upon request.
- Other Additional Charges: Additional charges may be incurred as Overtime Labor if work is required to be performed outside our normal workday of 8am to 4pm Monday – Friday.
- Underground Lines and Landscape Plantings: We install our tents where the Hirer directs us too. As stated earlier we do not assume liability for underground lines as we cannot see them or locate them. Additionally, if we must stand in or work close too landscape plating areas, we may damage them during the installation of the equipment. Our crews are trained to be careful but they must leave room to work.